A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bratter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bratter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bratter, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratter graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bratter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Bratter DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Bratter practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bratter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jonathan Bratter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miramar, FL.