Dr. Jonathan Bratter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Bratter?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Bratter delivered my daughter and he was so kind and amazing

Posted on May 28th, 2015

changed obgyn because we moved, made some google research and tried dr bratter. nice person, takes time to explain and answer questions.

Excellent Doctor. Highly Recommend him.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Dr. Bratter was my doctor through my pregnancy (high risk). I am extremely satisfied with his attention, his expertise and care. He was very attentive to my needs and he followed up with my daughter after birth (something he did not have to). He is very professional and he provides you with the time and attention that you need. He never rushes you out his office. Thank you Dr. Bratter!

Great OBGYN

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Great doctor! Very professional and thorough, and always devotes time to patients.

Kind, caring, knowledgeable, experienced

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr Bratter will take the time to listen to your problems, he truly cares for his patients in every way. His staff is wonderful

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Dr. Bratter is very professional and does not rush thru the appointment. He is very clam and I feel at easy in his care. I would recommend him to others!

Dr. Doogie

Posted on August 14th, 2009

Dr. Bratter has been treating my wife for over two years for several vary extensive medical conditions. My wife and I are very happy with him. Will still have a long road ahead of us, but I have full confidents in his abilities. I have a nick name for him, Dr. Doogie, its an inside joke. Dr. Bratter just left a practice to start his own, which we are all happy about, more one on one time. The few negative comments I would suspect is because he gone, and no other reason

Posted on August 10th, 2009

Amazing! The other Dr he is with is horrible! But he made sure at my request that he would care for me and my baby. A sincerely caring human being! Quick to action with emergency. He rather be safe than sorry. I would trust the life of my children with him 300% of the time!

DB

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Does not have enough experience to properly deal with ALL situations and is a little naive.

DOCTOR OF THE YEAR

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr Bratter for my high risk pregnancy. From day 1 Dr Bratter was very informative, attentive and compasionate to all of my pregnancy needs. His bed side manner was astounding and I truly belive that my pregnancy would not have gone so well had it not been for his outstanding care. Bravo to Dr Bratter and his staff. We are now the proud parents of a beautiful healthy daughter.

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

This would be my third child and I decided to be seen by Dr. Bratter as he was highly recommended to me by a friend. I have to say that I have never seen such great bedside manners in an OB/GYN. He was informative with all aspects of my pregnancy and made me feel at ease at every visit. You can tell that he really treats his patients as people and not just another number. My whole experience with Dr. Bratter was amazing and my husband and I are very thankful. Thank you Dr. Bratter for our healthy and beautiful baby boy!!

Posted on February 17th, 2009

He sounds kind but not very patient. He just uses the quickest method possible to get the patient out of his hair. He's not very compassionate to the patients needs. I was 21 weeks pregnant and was admitted to the hospital and it went downhill from there. I was in a level 2 hospital and they would not transfer to a level 3 hospital where they were equipped to handle a situation such as mine and I felt no one cared if I lost my baby or not they just wanted to induce labor and move on. Things happen for a reason and my baby is in heaven but next time I no better not to go to his office the next I'm with child because I will not be handled with the upmost care in mind for me and my baby.