Dr. Jonathan Bratter DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Miramar, FL

August 13th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Bratter delivered my daughter and he was so kind and amazing

May 28th, 2015
changed obgyn because we moved, made some google research and tried dr bratter. nice person, takes time to explain and answer questions.

January 14th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Highly Recommend him.
Dr. Bratter was my doctor through my pregnancy (high risk). I am extremely satisfied with his attention, his expertise and care. He was very attentive to my needs and he followed up with my daughter after birth (something he did not have to). He is very professional and he provides you with the time and attention that you need. He never rushes you out his office. Thank you Dr. Bratter!

December 31st, 2014
Great OBGYN
Great doctor! Very professional and thorough, and always devotes time to patients.

August 2nd, 2011
Kind, caring, knowledgeable, experienced
Dr Bratter will take the time to listen to your problems, he truly cares for his patients in every way. His staff is wonderful

June 8th, 2010
Dr. Bratter is very professional and does not rush thru the appointment. He is very clam and I feel at easy in his care. I would recommend him to others!

August 14th, 2009
Dr. Doogie
Dr. Bratter has been treating my wife for over two years for several vary extensive medical conditions. My wife and I are very happy with him. Will still have a long road ahead of us, but I have full confidents in his abilities. I have a nick name for him, Dr. Doogie, its an inside joke. Dr. Bratter just left a practice to start his own, which we are all happy about, more one on one time. The few negative comments I would suspect is because he gone, and no other reason

August 10th, 2009
Amazing! The other Dr he is with is horrible! But he made sure at my request that he would care for me and my baby. A sincerely caring human being! Quick to action with emergency. He rather be safe than sorry. I would trust the life of my children with him 300% of the time!

April 28th, 2009
DB
Does not have enough experience to properly deal with ALL situations and is a little naive.

March 3rd, 2009
DOCTOR OF THE YEAR
I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr Bratter for my high risk pregnancy. From day 1 Dr Bratter was very informative, attentive and compasionate to all of my pregnancy needs. His bed side manner was astounding and I truly belive that my pregnancy would not have gone so well had it not been for his outstanding care. Bravo to Dr Bratter and his staff. We are now the proud parents of a beautiful healthy daughter.

March 3rd, 2009
This would be my third child and I decided to be seen by Dr. Bratter as he was highly recommended to me by a friend. I have to say that I have never seen such great bedside manners in an OB/GYN. He was informative with all aspects of my pregnancy and made me feel at ease at every visit. You can tell that he really treats his patients as people and not just another number. My whole experience with Dr. Bratter was amazing and my husband and I are very thankful. Thank you Dr. Bratter for our healthy and beautiful baby boy!!

February 17th, 2009
He sounds kind but not very patient. He just uses the quickest method possible to get the patient out of his hair. He's not very compassionate to the patients needs. I was 21 weeks pregnant and was admitted to the hospital and it went downhill from there. I was in a level 2 hospital and they would not transfer to a level 3 hospital where they were equipped to handle a situation such as mine and I felt no one cared if I lost my baby or not they just wanted to induce labor and move on. Things happen for a reason and my baby is in heaven but next time I no better not to go to his office the next I'm with child because I will not be handled with the upmost care in mind for me and my baby.