A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bridges, Medical Oncologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bridges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bridges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Bridges MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bridges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bridges practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL and Fultondale, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Hematologists, and Birmingham Oncologists.