A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bridges, Medical Oncologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bridges
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bridges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bridges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bridges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Bridges MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bridges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bridges practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sylacauga, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fultondale, AL.
See Sylacauga Internists, Sylacauga Hematologists, and Sylacauga Oncologists.