A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bridges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bridges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bridges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Bridges practice?
Dr. Jonathan Bridges practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Hematologists, and Birmingham Oncologists.