A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Briggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Briggs MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Briggs practices Internal Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists.