A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bromberg is Excellent. Dr. Bromberg has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bromberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Contact Dermatitis, Gene Therapy, and Heart Transplantation.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bromberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bromberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Bromberg practice?
Dr. Jonathan Bromberg practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Baltimore, MD.
See New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Bromberg, Dr. Jon Bromberg, Dr. Jonathon Bromberg