A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bromberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bromberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bromberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bromberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Bromberg MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Bromberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bromberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Bromberg practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.