A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bromberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bromberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bromberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Scott Bromberg MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Bromberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bromberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bromberg practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See New York Surgeons.