A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Brough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Brough, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Brough, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brough graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brough has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Reeves Brough MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Brough practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Brough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Brough practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.