Dr. Jonathan Bryan DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Long wait times past appointment
Every visit I have had is at least 30 minutes past my appointment time before I see the Dr.. I see a lot of people going in who arrive after me so I tried getting there early and still don't get in on time. When I have a question or call the office it is days before they respond. I don't know what to do if it's important to hear from them the same day. Feel like I have to have a separate appointment for each question I want to ask and it's just a money maker to keep bringing me in with no resolution.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr Bryan is outstanding, buy his current nursing staff is sometimes slow to respond to requests.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Bryan has been able to diagnose my medical problems correctly and is treating my medical needs better than any Dr. in the past. He is a very caring and shows a lot of confidence in his approach to the diagnosis of medical issues. I recommend Dr. Bryan to anyone needing help with resolving and treating their health issues. He is young and has a traffic career ahead of him. His nurse is extremely helpful and pleasant. She is very capable of handing her responsibilities.

April 27th, 2011
MY doctor.
Dr Bryan definitely cares about his patients. Although he specializes in internal medicine he will only prescribe meds if there aren't more natural options such as diet changes or different physical activities. He considers overall wellness and what will benefit me more overall rather than just push pills. I've had him for over a year now and I'm definitely sticking with him for the long haul.

March 24th, 2011
professional businesswoman
The doctor made me feel very uncomfortable. His assessment and diagnosis of my problem seemed completely off base, as though he didnt listen, just followed a script. I will not be going back to see him.

January 17th, 2011
DDrr Bryan is an Awesome Doctor who really cares about his patients
Dr Bryan is the best doctor in the world and my favorite doctor ever. He listens to his patients, spends a long time with his patients. You don't feel like he is in a rush to get to the next patient and does not cut you short. He does everything possible to make sure you get what you need in your treatment even if you can't afford it by referring you to the pharmaceutical companies for assistance. he will fight for you with your insurance company. His nurse is awesome too and very friendly and both the Dr Bryan and his nurse make you feel comfrotable. I never wait at all when I arrive for my appointments. I have never had a bad experience with Dr Bryan. I hope he continues to take my insurance cause I don't want another doctor. I am quick get into my appointments with him. too..He is the first doctor that does email..That's pretty cool and responds back to email(him or his nurse). He might be young and not a doctor long but he knows more then any doctor I have ever seen before and he has helped me. I have been going to him since he started practicing in the summer of 2009. He is good..

April 1st, 2017