A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Burke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan J Burke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Burke practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Burke practices Family Medicine near Brodheadsville, PA.
See Brodheadsville Family Physicians.