A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Burke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan J Burke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Burke practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Burke practices Family Medicine near Brodheadsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Brodheadsville Primary Care Doctors.