A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Burress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Burress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burress
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Burress, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burress graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burress has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Wayne Burress DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Burress practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Burress has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Burress practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, VA and Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.