A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Burress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Burress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burress
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Burress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Burress, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burress graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burress has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Wayne Burress DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Burress practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Burress has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Burress practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.