A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Butler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Butler, M.Ed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Southern Hills Hosp
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Butler M.Ed and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Butler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Butler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Butler practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Old Hickory, TN and Hermitage, TN.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors.