A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Buttram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Buttram, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Buttram, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttram graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buttram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Buttram MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Buttram practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Buttram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Buttram practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Allergists and Tyler Internists.