A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Edwards, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Charles Edwards MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Edwards practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.