A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Edwards, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans