A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Welch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Medical Center
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Welch practice?
Dr. Jonathan Welch practices Ophthalmology near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wimberley, TX.
See San Marcos Ophthalmologists.