A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Carmouche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Carmouche, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmouche
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmouche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmouche graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carmouche has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan J Carmouche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Carmouche practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Carmouche has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Carmouche practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.