A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Carmouche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Carmouche, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmouche
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Carmouche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmouche graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carmouche has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan J Carmouche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Carmouche practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Carmouche has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Carmouche practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.