Endocrinologists

2570 US Highway 9W
Ste 4
Cornwall, NY 12518
845-534-1505
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  warm and caring  |  show details
by Liz D on Feb 7th, 2014

I find Dr. Castro a very warm and caring Doctor. he explains things at my level, so I can understand it. Any questions are ok for him and he takes his time answering everything and explaining. Quite a breath of fresh air in this world of hmo's and managed care.

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I found Dr. Castro to be very knowledgable in type 1 diabetes management. I highly recommend him to those seeking a new doctor for better diabetes care.

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

I feel that Dr. Castro is an amazing doctor, that listens to his patients and spends quality time with them. On my first visit, he spent an hour with me, just review all the previous blood work and had done and he took the time to explain what each part meant. I am very happy to have found him :)

|  One of the worst  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

Horrible bed-side manner. Extremely arrogant and one who insults the intelligence. He had erroneous information and was insistent about it being correct. He does not give the patient credit for knowing their own body. Defensive. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. This physician belongs in the laboratory away from patients. To justify his fee, he keeps the patient longer in the examination room unnecessarily. He does not give the patient credit for having a modicum of common sense or the ability to know that something is amiss in their system. This is a doctor who arrogantly believes he absolutely knows everything and the patient knows nothing.