A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chai, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chai graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Chai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Chai practice?
Dr. Jonathan Chai practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.