A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chai, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chai graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Chai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Theodore Chai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Chai practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Chai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Chai practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.