A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Charles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Charles, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Charles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Charles MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Charles practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Charles practices Anatomic Pathology near Cocoa Beach, FL.
See Cocoa Beach Pathologists.