A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lum Chin MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Chin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Chin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Chin practices Urology near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and Concord, CA.
See Brentwood Urologists.