A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Chin practice?
Dr. Jonathan Chin practices Urology near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA.
See Antioch Urologists.