A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- UCSFMount Zion
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lum Chin MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Chin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Chin has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Jonathan Chin practices Urology near , .