A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Hero Chung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Chung practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Chung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.