A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Hero Chung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Chung practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Chung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.