A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Citow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Citow, Neurological Surgeon, General Practitioner, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Citow, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Citow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Citow has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Citow FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Citow practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Citow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Citow practices Neurological Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Libertyville Surgeons.