A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Clain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clain
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Clain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clain graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Clain MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Clain practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Clain has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Clain practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.