A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Clain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Rectal Cancer
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clain graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Clain practice?
Dr. Jonathan Clain practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.