A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Coll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Coll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coll graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Coll has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Coll MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Coll practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Coll has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Coll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Poway, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.