A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Copeland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Copeland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Douglas Copeland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Copeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Copeland practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.