A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Costa, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Costa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Closed Head Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Costa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Leeds Costa MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Costa practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Costa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Costa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Erie, PA.
See Erie Physiatrists.