A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Costa, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costa
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Costa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Costa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Closed Head Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Costa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Leeds Costa MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Costa practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Costa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Costa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Erie Physiatrists.