Dr. Jonathan Craighead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Craighead?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

the staff was robotic and not engaging. Dr. Craighead did not spend much time with me.

Top-Notch Outfit

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I had a hip replacement a year ago....and am VERY pleased with my care under Dr Craighead and staff. I find both him and his staff....to include the receptionists...to be friendly, responsive, professional, and caring. Carol, his chief nurse, is alone worth her weight in gold. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dr Craighead to others. Why should I? He gave me back my ability to walk without pain! By the way, Dr Craighead is a practicing Christian and definitely "walks the talk."

Very happy with service.

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I went in with shoulder pain after a fall, they did an x-ray in the office so I didnt have to go somewhere else. That didn't show anything so they sent me for an MRI the next day and called the same day with the results. I was very pleased with the timeliness overall. I went back in the next week (at my earliest time available). They would have seen me the following day for a steriod injection but i was unavailable. I can't speak to the cost as mine is covered by insurance and haven't received the statement yet.

Charges for services not preformed

Posted on August 20th, 2009

he charged me $582 just to tell me there was nothing he could do for my broken upper arm. Called the service non invasive treatment of a broken bone. He did not show me where it was broken, the x-rays or results of the MRI. He only advised me not to raise it above my head or not to lift anything heavy and come back in 6 weeks for another x-ray. Charges far exceeded the treatment.

Posted on October 15th, 2017