Dr. Jonathan Craighead MD Patient Reviews

3.9

July 7th, 2016
the staff was robotic and not engaging. Dr. Craighead did not spend much time with me.

February 12th, 2015
Top-Notch Outfit
I had a hip replacement a year ago....and am VERY pleased with my care under Dr Craighead and staff. I find both him and his staff....to include the receptionists...to be friendly, responsive, professional, and caring. Carol, his chief nurse, is alone worth her weight in gold. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dr Craighead to others. Why should I? He gave me back my ability to walk without pain! By the way, Dr Craighead is a practicing Christian and definitely "walks the talk."

November 20th, 2014
Very happy with service.
I went in with shoulder pain after a fall, they did an x-ray in the office so I didnt have to go somewhere else. That didn't show anything so they sent me for an MRI the next day and called the same day with the results. I was very pleased with the timeliness overall. I went back in the next week (at my earliest time available). They would have seen me the following day for a steriod injection but i was unavailable. I can't speak to the cost as mine is covered by insurance and haven't received the statement yet.

August 20th, 2009
Charges for services not preformed
he charged me $582 just to tell me there was nothing he could do for my broken upper arm. Called the service non invasive treatment of a broken bone. He did not show me where it was broken, the x-rays or results of the MRI. He only advised me not to raise it above my head or not to lift anything heavy and come back in 6 weeks for another x-ray. Charges far exceeded the treatment.