Dr. Jonathan Crawford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2014
Best Internist
Dr. Crawford is always very professional. He is very detail oriented kind and compassionate. Dr. Crawford and his staff are always very prompt at returning my calls. I always leave feeling at ease as he is always spot on with my treatment.

July 15th, 2013
Worst doctor I've ever been to! He didn't even look at me once before telling me I had to go to a different doctor 50 miles away for acne!!! Acne! What primary care doctor doesn't treat adult acne! I wasted a copy and made a formal complaint! He was rude and I left crying!

April 10th, 2011
Crawford, as in Quackford
Typical bad HMO doctor who wants depth of patients for billing but has no interest in them or providing care. Arrogant, indifferent, disinterested. Failed to take proper medical history, and when asked about this, gave the patient a bored look. Had to THRUST list of current medications at him (of course, this should have been taken by his MA, but for some reason, probably because her English was virtually non-existent, his MA was similarly disinterested in taking a history). When told that there were several conditions not discussed, Crawford said "Too bad -- we're out of time". He had the MA administer a routine Tetanus shot, and I heard the vaccine hit the floor from the defective syringe. When this was pointed out to the MA, she denied it three times until I mopped up the solution with a tissue. "Oh -- I show eet too da doctah", she said, returning with "Doctah he say is OK". Needless to say, I had to be re-inoculated by my new primary. Crawford never followed up on several further appointments he said I should have, nor did his office give me the releases to obtain my medical records. I e-mailed Dr. Crawford a week later, through the Kaiser network, regarding these matters -- are you surprised if I tell you that he never responded. And the horse your rode in on, Dr. Quackford.

July 23rd, 2010
Amazing caring doctor with excellent bedside manner. Very thoughtful and caring with patients. Detail oriented and just a nice guy!

June 30th, 2009
No compassion........Just sticks to business.