Dr. Jonathan Crist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Crist?

May 3rd, 2013

The Real Deal

For me and many others (actually everyone), there are underlying issues that are in one's personna that we aren't aware of, may have been latent for decades and often cause other problems in our lives. Dr Crist works with you to dig deep into those issues and get them out. Its not easy. Its takes time. Anything worthwhile takes time. If you want a quick fix, then go elsewhere, but be aware, you will have the same issues popping up some where down the line all over again because the quick fix was just that, a short term fix. He really cares..He is on a much more advanced level than most (I had been to a few other psychs before seeing him). but you have to work at it with him. Good luck.

November 18th, 2011

Dr Crist will ot let you down

If you work with him and build up trust in him he will help you. He is very skilled in what he does. He knows when to dig deeper and knows when to back off. Mostly I like him becasue he LISTENS to you regarding bad experiences with meds where other doctors dismiss your opinions. Anyone that joins him in their efforts for mental health will NOT be disappointed.

March 12th, 2011

several years ago, I went to Dr Crist wih some post divorce issues. after a year of visits or so, he told me to stick with therpay. He said there were deep rrooted issues that neede dto eb resolved. But i was feeling better and moved on.A few years ago, i was traumitzed by an emotional event. alas, i should have continued to see Dr Crist way back when he told me to continue therapy.It ook a year, but he brought me back from near suicide. he saved my life. i would not be here with out him.He has coached me now and strengthened me trmendously. it was not easy.I can tell you that he put everything he had into rescueing me.i had been to other therapists.there therapy was mostly damaging or useless.if you really wnat to fix yourself, work with Dr Crist.

April 4th, 2017