A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Brodie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Brodie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Brodie, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodie graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Brodie MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Brodie practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Brodie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Brodie practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.