A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Brodie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Brodie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Brodie, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodie graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Brodie MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Brodie practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Brodie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Brodie practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.