Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Brodie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Brodie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodie
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Brodie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Brodie, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodie graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Brodie MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Brodie practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Brodie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Brodie practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.