Dr. Jonathan Burns MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 2nd, 2014
He and his team are caring and professional.
A few years ago Dr. Jonathan Burns did two ablutions for me. A few weeks ago he performed an epidural. He always talks to you before a procedure and is available after. His hands are confident and sure. He and his team are caring and professional. I feel safe with Dr. Burns.

November 5th, 2014
He communicates a caring attitude
I have found Dr. Burns and his staff to be empathetic and good listeners. Dr. Burns communicates a caring attitude and investment in my well-being. At my initial visit, knowing I was coming from 100 miles away... and hurting badly, he saw me during his normal lunch break. His verbal product, eye contact, listening skills and his being right-on with the medicine are unusual in my experience. He is the Best. He left me Not feeling alone in my pain. I thank God for him.

October 1st, 2014
Thank you for giving me my life back!
I have been a patient at SpineNevada for almost 5 years. I LOVE this place. They take great care of me and are great listeners. They have been able to reduce my severe pain through the dorsal column stimulator and medications. Without my implant I don't think I would be able to be a functioning wife and mother. Since having the implant I have also decreased my narcotic intake. Thank you SpineNevada for giving me my life back!

August 21st, 2014
I am so pleased to be rid of my middle back pain. I was miserable; waking up every night icing my back and praying for sleep. Thanks to the treatment from SpineNevada and Dr. Burn's physician assistant Kalli Mannos I am completely free of pain. It is a miracle and I sincerely thank them.

July 1st, 2014
Positive Experience
I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Lynch, Dr. Burns, and Physician Assistant Kalli Mannos. I have had two successful back surgeries and one successful neck surgery. Since seeing Kalli and Dr. Burns for pain management, they have been able to control my pain level effectively.

June 10th, 2014
Dr. Burns Gave Me My Life Back!
I cannot thank Dr. Burns and Kalli enough for literally saving my quality of life with their great care and the placement of my spinal stimulator. I have my life back, I can play with my kids again, I am back to work, and I no longer need a cane or the heavy medications! Words cannot describe how thankful and grateful I am. Thank you for giving me my life back!