Dr. Jonathan Ellen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 8th, 2015
This man has no personality! Never again will my husband see him again. He's more concerned with billing the insurance than patient care.

May 22nd, 2015
Rehab
I was put in Healhsouth for rehab following a tbi.I really didn't know Dr. Ellen for a while as I was not too aware of my surroundings.I think Dr. Ellen was very careful and courteous.At the end of my time there Dr. Ellen recommended Timber Ridge Ranch in Benton,Arkansas for further rehab.That was where I really got my leg strength back as the physical therapist there took me off the walker immediately.The therapist there was Maritza Dominguez and she was very good.I improved at Healthsouth but it was a bit restrictive.What I really needed was a lot of walking to get my leg strength back and I got that at Timber Ridge Ranch.Dr Ellen will talk with you and follow up and he is very careful.

August 19th, 2014
Poor Manners
This doctor was assigned to my wife when she was admitted to Healthcare South. Sound like a drill Sargent. Very up in your face. No compassion. Very forceful & "It will be done my way".