Jonathan D Hall, MD
92 Montvale Ave
Ste 3300
Stoneham, MA 02180
781-279-7930
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing experience and results  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2014

I had an abdominoplasty and a hernia repair. I went to two other doctors for consultations and did not feel comfortable with them to do my surgery. Once I found Dr. Hall and his staff I know right a way I was in the right place. Dr. Hall and his staff took a lot of time to answer all my questions and are so professional. I felt really prepared for what to expect post op. Post op Dr. Hall called me himself to check on me and see if I had any questions or concerns. Follow up visits he took time to talk to my husband and I, and made sure I felt comfortable. I would do it all over again. The results are amazing!!! Thanks to Dr. HalI I have my body back after having my kids.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Beth on May 15th, 2014

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Hall on March 18, 2014 and could not be more pleased with my results and with my overall experience. I had significant loss of volume after nursing my two children and wanted to obtain a natural and proportionate appearance post-surgery. At my initial evaluation, I felt Dr. Hall was very thorough in his analysis and was able to provide a very realistic description of my anticipated results. I had my surgery at Winchester Hospital and thought was a great facility. The staff was warm and caring both to myself and to my husband while he waited. I was very impressed with Dr. Hall's bedside manner both in my office visits, during my surgery and post surgery. I also found him and his staff to be very responsive to my questions post surgery both at my appts. and when I had questions on the phone. I again am SO pleased with my results and would absolutely recommend Dr. Hall to anyone considering this procedure.

|  Fabulous Doctor Wonderful Staff=Excellent Experience!!  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Apr 18th, 2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hall and his staff in Stoneham, MA. My entire experience from start to finish was superb. Not only is Dr. Hall an excellent Dr. with amazing skills, but he has a terrific bedside manner to boot! I went to Dr Hall after a friend had recommended him for breast augmentation. I had 3 kids in less than 4 years and nursed all 3. I had breasts before kids, but after kids, I literally had nothing left! I felt "boyish" when I looked in the mirror and desperately wanted my old-self back. Dr. Hall gave that to me! Everything went so smoothly...from the initial visit, to the fitting, to the surgery, to the post-op appts. I couldn't be happier and would recommend Dr. Hall over many other local doctors. I had other consults with plastic surgeons that were located closer to me, but Dr Hall was worth the hour drive. Please, if you are looking for a plastic surgeon, go see Dr. Hall. He is not only excellent at what he does (the results are amazing...just look at the before and afters on his website!), but he genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is very kind as well...no feeling of judgment whatsoever! Good luck!

|  36 Year Old-Extended Abdomnioplasty-6 years after Gastric Bypass and 110lb loss  |  show details
by Sharon on Apr 17th, 2014

From start to finish Dr. Hall and his associates mad sure that I was well informed and well cared for. I really can't say enough about the whole process, let alone my results. Dr. Hall is the absolute best. He is kind, sympathetic, thorough and most of all a complete artist. My stomach is flat and sexy with a very thin scar strategically placed. It looks fantastic and it's only been 4 months. I no longer have to tuck my stomach into my jeans! I wish I had done this sooner. Thanks Dr. Hall!

|  Horrible Job  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2014

Dr Hall not only did a horrible, sloppy job but when I needed help a few months after surgery he gave me false information on medication to help. He recommended a medication that didn't work (not his fault) but then told me the suggested medicine would cause death. I spoke to several friends who are pharmacists who told me that it would do no such thing and that was absurd. So Dr. Hall probably didn't want to deal with my case, after he already had done messy work. I went to another Dr. for a second opinion with many awards and a great record and he told me he recommends the same medicine to ALL PATIENTS 30 days after surgery. Not something that would happen with a medicine that hurts people. Hall does bad work and does not care after he gets paid. I'm so disappointed in his work I would never go back or recommend him to my worst enemy. I also know of several doctors in the area who have had to fix a large majority of his work.

|  Thrilled Beyond Belief  |  show details
by Sharlene Hansen on Feb 24th, 2014

Let me begin by saying, Dr. Hall is amazing. Everything about the man reeks of awesome surgeon. He is upbeat, kind, has a terrific bedside manner, and can we talk about what a great surgeon he is? I went in for a breast reduction. Something I had been thinking about for, literally, years. Upon my first visit, he addressed all my fears and put them to rest. My surgery went seamlessly and was practically painless. My scarring, almost invisible. Now, I recognize that some of this has to do with genetics, but honestly, if it weren't for this man, my experience would not have been nearly as amazing. Thanks Dr. Hall. Would absolutely recommend! Oh yeah, and the office staff, they are pretty great too :)

|  Fabulous Experience!  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2014

Dr. Hall and his staff are so professional and helpful in every way! They really make you comfortable and spend the time with you to address any of your questions or concerns. Dr. Hall is is very conservative, in a good way, with his approach to the procedure and all that goes into it., i.e. pre-op and post-op instructions. My hospital experience was great, for someone who is extremely anxious to have surgery. Dr. Hall is extremely thoughtful and took the time with me that I needed. He is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. My experience was a top 10!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

My experience and outcome with Dr. Hall are excellent. I couldn't be happier with my results and I am only 2 weeks post breast enlargement surgery. From my first visit he spent an hour with me answering all my questions and concerns. He then met with me again to answer more questions. He is very experienced and is an artist. He made me feel at ease going into surgery and even sent me a get well rose during recovery!

|  Very Pleased With Natural Looking, Beautiful, and Healthy Results  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2013

First time breast augmentation so I researched highly qualified surgeons all over Massachusetts and selected Dr. Hall based on reviews about his very individualized approach and special attention to creating a natural and healthy result. From the professional and helpful staff making my long distance appointments convenient and assisting me with night after surgery accommodations to the thorough follow up after surgery, my experience was perfect. After a lengthy and thoughtful consultation, every aspect of a natural looking augmentation for my smaller athletic frame was outlined and completed with patience and perfection. The initial consultation has a minimal cost and should not deter anyone because Dr. Hall will spend an hour or more to listen and answer all questions to help you make the best choice for your body and goals.

|  Absolutely Excellent  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Hall did my breast augmentation 2 weeks ago and my results are incredible! My whole experience was amazing. Dr. Hall personally explained the procedure and its risks to me, helped me choose the best size implant for my body, called me twice after surgery to see how I was feeling and he and his staff were there for me every step of the way for whatever I needed. I've never seen a doctor spend so much time with a patient, literally. It was as if I were his only patient. He and his staff are kind and personable and make you feel like you're part of the family. I highly recommend Dr. Hall for an amazing experience! I am certain he'll continue to be there for me as I heal if I have any questions or concerns.

|  Great!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2013

I came to see Dr. Hall not too long ago and it was a great experience. I feel like he gave me incredible information about the procedure I will be receiving in a couple of weeks and he's very compassionate. His medical assistant Linda is a wonderful asset to his practice she was always there when I called to answer my questions and reassured me that I was making a good decision. My only complaint about this practice is the older woman Mary at the front desk she can be a little snappy but as a total I had a great experience.

|  Highly Recommend!!!  |  show details
by Amy Y on Aug 26th, 2013

I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Hall. From the day I met him at my consultation, I immediately felt comfortable and at ease. He spent a long time discussing my procedure and answering my hundreds of questions. He was very honest and compassionate. It was my first surgery of any kind, and I was truthfully not nervous because I knew I was in such good hands. He even sent me a beautiful yellow rose with a card following my surgery! I am thrilled with the results and look forward to my other post-op appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Hall and his team for your plastic surgery needs!

|  Dr. Hall is a true artist!  |  show details
by Mary & Sara McKearney on Jul 22nd, 2013

My 15 year old daughter hated her nose, so we went for a consultation with Dr. Jonathan Hall in June of 2013. Her nose was effecting her confidence and her self image. Dr. Hall made both of us feel extreme comfortable with his warmth and compassion. His office staff was also stellar. He talked with my daughter and showed her on the computer what the surgery would do for her. We booked the surgery that day and she had her procedure in 3 weeks later at Winchester Hospital. Dr. Hall spoke with us before and after the surgery about what my daughter could expect moving forward and her home care. He even called the next day to see how she was. We went back today, July 22, 2013 and Dr. Hall removed her splint. WOW! Her nose looked beautiful! It was the nose she should have been born with! Dr. Hall is a true artist and my daughter is thrilled. Dr. Hall went above and beyond what we actually were expecting. Her nose is a work of art sculpted by Dr. Jonathan Hall. We can not thank him enough!

|  Top Doctor A  |  show details
by CTARR on Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Hall is an excellent doctor! He performed my rhinoplasty in May of 2013 and it came out perfect. I could not be happier with my new nose. Dr. Hall and his staff are super nice and very professional.

|  The best of the best  |  show details
by Kelly on Mar 3rd, 2013

Dr. Jonathan Hall performed my breast reduction in June of 2012. I was extremely nervous about this surgery, although it was needed drastically. His staff was more than courteous, they made me feel at home and welcomed me with a warm smile and a helping hand. Dr. Hall listened to my apprehensions, and addressed each one. He made sure I was comfortable, assuring me that although it was tough decision to make, he was sure that I would be ecstatic when it was done. When I woke up in the recovery room, Dr. Hall was one of the first faces that I saw. Although I was out of it from surgery, he made sure that both my parents and I knew he was there if we needed anything, and assured me how great I did, allowing me to relax and start on the road to recovery. After leaving the hospital, the first trip was to Dr. Hall's office to see how I was doing the day after surgery- his bedside manner was more than satisfactory. He treated me like a person- not a patient. During the road to recovery, if I ever had a question I would call the office and I would talk to Dr. Hall. There was only one occasion out of many that he couldn't speak with me directly on the phone, due to him being in surgery. My questions were answered promptly by his knowledgeable and professional staff. My experience with Dr. Hall was absolutely amazing. Not only are my scars barely visible after a short 7 months, but he made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and at ease with everything that came along with this surgery. I firmly believe in Dr. Hall and his practice, and HIGHLY recommend him for any and all plastic surgeries that you may be thinking of. He is everything that a doctor should be, and I am so grateful that he has been such a integral part of reshaping (literally) my life!!

|  Breast Augmentation Surgery  |  show details
by Laura H. on Mar 3rd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Hall was the best! I found him through searching the internet for the best/top rated surgeons around and he was it. I made a consult for breast augmentation surgery with him and knew right away he was the one. I was nervous to get surgery because i have seen some pretty bad boob jobs done and i didn't want that to happen to me. I also wanted to go as big as i could with me still looking natural and when i found out he is very well known for staying natural and not going drastic i was so relieved. His photo gallery says it all and i got to see his work and could see how amazing the transformations were. I got my surgery and Dr. Hall did exactly what i wanted and they couldn't look more natural and the perfect size for my body. My coworker booked a consult with him immediately after seeing my results because she was so impressed how great they looked :) I would recommend him to everyone!!

|  Very Happy Patient  |  show details
by Clara H. on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Hall recently performed my Tummy Tuck. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the new contour of my body, it is truly amazing! I had wanted to do this for many years, but took quite some time to get the courage to go forward. I owe it to Dr. Hall for making me feel so comfortable before agreeing to have such a major surgery. He took the time to explain everything in detail to be sure I understand what to expect. I will be honest to say it was painful, but would do it again in a heartbeat! Dr. Hall was always available for any questions or concerns, before and after surgery. He is not only one of the best plastic surgeons, but a kind and caring person. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hall. I am loving all the comliments! The only regret I have is not doing it sooner.

|  The absolute best!  |  show details
by Amanda R. on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr. Hall is one of the most amazing doctors I've ever met. I had a breast reduction about a month ago and his work is splendid! As a 21/22 year old woman who has spent years wishing for normal breasts, Dr. Hall has made my dreams come true. He is an absolute professional and his staff are welcoming and friendly. Before the surgery I had expressed reservations about not having drains (I'm just a wimp) and he, despite it being a common aspect of surgery, completed my surgery without them. Little things like that have made my experience with him and his staff pleasant. Even if you have reservations, give his office a call! Having a breast reduction was possibly the best decision of my life and I couldn't have done it without Dr. Hall and his wonderful staff. Thank you!

Nov 13th, 2012

Dr Hall is one of the best doctors!

Oct 21st, 2012

Dr. Hall is an amazing surgeon. I had breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends. Office staff was very friendly and personable. A little frustrating that some of the appointments I had made were re-scheduled a few times. But other then that no issues, def. a good choice.

|  Consultation  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

I've had my breast augmentation consultation. The office staff were pleasant and professional - I was 5 minutes late due to traffic. After completing the med/insurance forms, my wait was approximately 5-7 minutes, which was fine. After my examination, Dr. Hall was extremely thorough in explaining every step of the surgery, and took as much time as needed to answer any/all questions my husband and I had. I like him alot, I trust him, and will be calling him this week to schedule my surgery.

|  Fabulous experience  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

All of the other comments about how wonderful Dr. Hall is could not be more true. I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Hall for my breast augmentation. He thoroughly answered all my questions and was patient and kind and helped guide me to make the best decisions for my personal situation. I am amazed by how little bruising and trauma I have from his "cutting not ripping" the muscle technique. I am thrilled with my very natural result! Highly recommend!

May 30th, 2012

Dr Hall and staff made me feel completely comfortable. Going to see him was the best decision I made. I would refer any one to go see him. Extemely happy with the results of my breast augmentation.

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr Johnathan Hall is an amazing surgeon. I have had surgeries by others that do not compare to him. I highly recommend him to others. His staff is wonderful and friendly like him.

|  I will recommend him to my friends!  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hall did awesome job for my BA surgery. I feel really good now! I will definitely recommend him to my friends and families!

|  Breast Augmentation - was amazing  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Overall Dr Hall was great. So easy to talk with and express my thoughts and feelings. He was very thorough and offered a ton of information but in an easy way i could digest.Pre proceedure the team and Dr Hall gave me a list of instructions what to do day by day - i loved feeling everything was being managed for me, i felt very cared for. His office even took care of scheduling my follow up before my surgery even happened, one less thing to think about.Post proceedure he was great. Dr Hall called to see how i was doing the very next day and even gave me his cell phone for over the weekend if i had concerns. And, so sweet sent a get well rose.I am only a little over a week out since surgery but the recovery has been amazingly smooth. No major pain ... have managed with advil! And I am a major pain averse person. I have had no real bruising and i am just surprised at how painless this has been. In my opinion, I attribute this to the fact that I think his technnique (as it was explained to me) is a bit more percise in the way he creates the space for the implant.Sizing, so when we were picking the right size, his consult was very helpful, he understood i was looking for a "better me" not necessarily a "much bigger" me! I am glad i listened to his advise, I think after the swelling goes down it'll be perfect. Go with Dr. Hall he and his team were great / effortless to work with! And have to throw out compliment to Lynn his paitent coordinator, what a joy she was!

|  lower face lift and eye lid  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hall was fabulous in every way. I am very pleased my results and appreciate his expertise, his recommendations, his workmanship and his personal support. I will remain always grateful to him for helping me to look as young as I feel.

|  Best plastic surgeon in MA  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Unfortunately, I had to visit a few mediocre plastic surgeons all around MA before I heard about Dr. Hall. He is one of the only people I felt comfortable to consult with and discuss my insecurities. He is very professional and does not try to push you to do something that you should not. I did secondary breast surgery with him after the implants I had from my initial breast augmentation surgery looked unnatural. He was able to chage them with smaller implants and insert them under the muscles to create a more natural look and feel.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I found Dr. Hall in the yearly top plastic surgeon list of Boston magazine. I went to see other plastic surgeons from the list but he was kinder and more professional. I had 2 200cc saline breast implants and my breasts healed beautifully and look very natural now. Thank you Dr. Hall for the astounding results!

Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Hall is affable, efficient, and he provided me with all pertinent information to keep me informed about the immediate prospects of my surgery and the full expectations. To date the results are exceptionally good and might be best acknowledged in the words of my 8-year old grandson (from the mouth of a child, as some say), who had seen a mid-operation photo of my nose with a hole the size of a quarter in it, a photo I had not seen. He held the photo behind his back before showing me, and said, "You had to have a good doctor, Grandpa, because you don't look so bad now." That is high testimony in my mind, and is reflected by all members of my family and my friends.

|  Breast Reduction  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Hall was so positive, each and every visit and my surgery went wonderful. His staff is great! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my end results. I feel like a new woman.

Jan 10th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Hall. From the first phone call to the office, the experience has been a positive one. He has an excellent bedside manner and listens to what you are trying to achieve. His staff is excellent. He is very knowledgable and fully educates you on the procedure you are interested in. Follow up care is excellent as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Hall.

|  Breast Lift/Breast augmentation  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I am 49 years old, and a mother of two. I was so relieved and thrilled to have had the positive experience I had with Dr. Hall during my breast lift and augmentation. I didn't have to wait months from my first consultation to my surgery. My appointments were made quickly and met my busy schedule. I felt better within 24 hours from the surgery. My recovery was incredible and he told me what to expect every step of the way. Other woman that I know that have had the surgery by another doctor did not believe how fast my recovery was. Dr. Hall was wonderful to work with, I felt safe and in the best of care during the entire process. I cannot tell enough people about him and his team. They were the best...

|  Abdominoplasty/breast augmentation  |  show details
by alb on Oct 18th, 2010

Dr. Jonathan Hall (Stoneham MA) I am 32 years old, 130 lbs and a mother of three. After consulting with three surgeons there was no doubt I was going with Dr. Hall to preform my breast lift with implant and a tummy tuck. He spent over an hour with me going over everything, answering all my questions and most importantly was on the same page with me and knew the result I was looking for. Everyone in his office is very friendly and I never waited for more than 7 minutes for my appointments. I was operated on last week and I am so pleased with the results already! All my friends have complained of massive pain after their implants but the procedure he uses (he'll tell you all about it) to place the implant is almost painless! I could have been shopping two days later if it hadn't been for my tummy...that was the painful part. I was in the hospital for 2 days after surgery and all the nurses at Winchester Hospital were so nice. Dr. Hall came in to check on me three times! I would highly recommend consulting with him before any of your plastic surgery needs.

Jul 14th, 2009

I would definately recommend Dr.Hall. He knows exactly what he is doing and is very confident. I am so happy with my rhinoplasty and deviated septum surgery. The staff is beyond cordial and make you feel great before,during and after surgery.

|  Competent & Kind  |  show details
by Jennifer on Aug 22nd, 2008

Dr Hall was one of many Drs I interviewed to perform my cosmetic procedure. I chose him be cause he exuded confidence without arrogance. What I noticed is that he did a good job of balancing his expertise without invalidating my laypersons opinions, thoughts and concerns. While I am overall very happy my results weren't exactly what I wanted. But I realized after the fact that I gave him some mixed messages. The constructive criticism I would give him would be that he should have pointed out the contradiction to me preop and had a discussion rather than interpreting what I wanted. I would go to him again but I would spend more time making sure I was clear about what I was asking for...without ambiguity or contradictions