Dr. Jonathan Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Good Result
Dr. Hall and his staff were nice to work with and they thoroughly explained the procedure, risks and likely outcomes. I wouldn't hesitate to consider Dr. Hall again for other procedures if needed. I'm happy with end result and the overall cost is worth it. Dr. Hall displayed professionalism and expertise during the entire process.

May 7th, 2017
Breast Reduction Surgery
Dr. Hall and his staff were amazing! They made me feel comfortable. Dr. Hall is an exceptional surgeon. I highly recommend his services.

April 12th, 2017
Brilliant
Dr. Hall looks at things in a way that no other medical person would....... he knows that science is not perfect!

April 11th, 2017
Dr. Halll and his Staff
Dr. Hall and his staff are always upbeat and pleasant. One of his staff members shared her personal account. She had the same procedure recently and it helped to prepare me, especially post surgery.

November 9th, 2016
Expert Surgeon
Spends time; treats you like family; expert and most current treatments close to home; great staff; always available; answers every question!

September 15th, 2016
Breast Implants
Going to Dr. Jonathan Hall was the worst mistake I EVER made in my life!!! I looked better before than after he put my implants! He is a terrible surgeon I do NOT know how he is getting good reviews!!!!!!!

August 25th, 2016
Thrilled with Technology!
Choosing Dr. Hall will be the best decision anyone could ever make. He is brilliant and truly cares for his patients. I have had three surgeries performed by Dr. Hall. All three went well and he was so genuine and caring. Many times healing after surgery is more than just physical healing. Dr. Hall took the time to guide me and help me heal mentally as well as physically. He is kind, caring, and takes the time to research the best possible procedure for all his patients. His happy demeanour make appointments more enjoyable. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.

July 25th, 2016
Dr Hall is a terrible surgeon will never go to him AGAIN!!

July 25th, 2016
In-shape Mom with diastasis recti issues!
Dr. Hall is a rare find in that he is kind and empathic AND is a brilliant surgeon. Dr. Hall made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process, answered all my questions and treated me like family. I am more confident now then I have ever been before and Dr. Hall is to thank for it.

June 16th, 2016
Breast reduction
Oh my that's funny I also had a breast reduction with Dr. Hall not too long ago and he did a BAD job . I feel your pain Valerie now I don't know what to do because I do not want to go back to him to have it fixed but I see that you went to Dr. Gee in the same building I will make an appointment and take your word for it thanks Valerie whoever, you are maybe I'll bump into you at Dr. Gee's office and I'll let them know I found out about Dr. Gee with your review and maybe we can meet at the office lol. : )

June 6th, 2016
Positive experience!
I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had with Dr. Hall and his staff. I felt thoroughly reassured by his experience and knowledge and he prepared me for every step of the process so there were no surprises! I was more than happy with the results! The staff was attentive , helpful, and very professional!

June 1st, 2016