Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
Expert Surgeon
Spends time; treats you like family; expert and most current treatments close to home; great staff; always available; answers every question!

September 15th, 2016
Breast Implants
Going to Dr. Jonathan Hall was the worst mistake I EVER made in my life!!! I looked better before than after he put my implants! He is a terrible surgeon I do NOT know how he is getting good reviews!!!!!!!

August 25th, 2016
Thrilled with Technology!
Choosing Dr. Hall will be the best decision anyone could ever make. He is brilliant and truly cares for his patients. I have had three surgeries performed by Dr. Hall. All three went well and he was so genuine and caring. Many times healing after surgery is more than just physical healing. Dr. Hall took the time to guide me and help me heal mentally as well as physically. He is kind, caring, and takes the time to research the best possible procedure for all his patients. His happy demeanour make appointments more enjoyable. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.

July 25th, 2016
Dr Hall is a terrible surgeon will never go to him AGAIN!!

July 25th, 2016
In-shape Mom with diastasis recti issues!
Dr. Hall is a rare find in that he is kind and empathic AND is a brilliant surgeon. Dr. Hall made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process, answered all my questions and treated me like family. I am more confident now then I have ever been before and Dr. Hall is to thank for it.

June 16th, 2016
Breast reduction
Oh my that's funny I also had a breast reduction with Dr. Hall not too long ago and he did a BAD job . I feel your pain Valerie now I don't know what to do because I do not want to go back to him to have it fixed but I see that you went to Dr. Gee in the same building I will make an appointment and take your word for it thanks Valerie whoever, you are maybe I'll bump into you at Dr. Gee's office and I'll let them know I found out about Dr. Gee with your review and maybe we can meet at the office lol. : )

June 6th, 2016
Positive experience!
I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had with Dr. Hall and his staff. I felt thoroughly reassured by his experience and knowledge and he prepared me for every step of the process so there were no surprises! I was more than happy with the results! The staff was attentive , helpful, and very professional!

June 1st, 2016
LOWER BACK SURGERY
WONDERFUL SURGEON

May 17th, 2016
Breast Reduction
I had a breast reduction back in 1997 with Dr. Jonathan Hall and he’s done a terrible job!! Dr. Gee is in the same building and he had to fix the mess that Dr. Hall created!, careless to say Dr. Hall send me a dozen of roses right after my surgery maybe, because he felt so guilty of the terrible job he did anyway, Dr. Gee is a wonderful surgeon he listens to your needs and your concerns he takes his time in explaining things and makes you feel comfortable. I have my confidence back all because of Dr. Gee. I am so glad I found a doctor who is caring and understanding and this is funny right before my surgery I found out that he also, worked on my mother 11 years back and she also, was very happy with his GREAT work! Thank you so much Dr. Gee!, you are greatly appreciated!!! Dr. Jonathan Hall is a terrible surgeon!, I cannot believe what a horrible job he did and I’m not surprised with the good reviews that he’s received, I wouldn’t be surprised if Dr. Hall wrote it himself!!

February 2nd, 2016
I don't know where to begin. My experience with Dr. Jonathan Hall was the most positive experience a patient could hope for. He was patient, kind, knowledgeable, and precise. He made sure you were comfortable in knowing he would be there for you at any time with concerns. He gave realistic expectations, and made sure all of my needs were met. I waited a very long time for this procedure, I couldn't be any happier about my outcome or my choice with choosing Dr. Hall. The office staff are accommodating and discreet. I would highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Hall to anyone in need of a top notch plastic surgeon.

January 20th, 2016
Petite Woman in Need of an Augmentation!
Dr. Jonathan Hall is absolutely fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend him to all of my loved ones. I am very petite and I have been self conscious about the size of my breasts for as long as I can remember. Due to my height of 5' even, I was always so nervous to go through with the surgery because I was afraid of looking top heavy or overweight. Dr. Hall took the necessary time with me to explain what I was a candidate for and what would be best for my body type and shape. I felt amazing after surgery. I did not need ANY narcotics and just 4 days after my surgery, I was able to go wedding dress shopping. I am so happy with my results and I have never felt so confident. Dr. Hall has wonderful bedside manner. He called me after surgery to check in on me and even took a phone call from me a few days later. He is absolutely amazing. I am so grateful for Dr. Jonathan Hall and his wonderful staff.

January 13th, 2016
Dr. Hall was wonderful. He was very knowledgable and took the time to carefully review all my options, as well as explain what to expect during the surgery and recovery period. He is a very skilled surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is also extremely pleasant and enthusiastic. I actually enjoyed my office visits with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.