Dr. Jonathan Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Stoneham, MA

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017
Fantastic doctor. Kind, gentle, compassionate and professional. Dr. Hall removed a lump from the side of my nose in January. He walked me through the entire process from start to finish. I have no mark or scar from this surgery. I am very satisfied and glad I had this done. I would recommend Dr. Hall to anyone.

July 14th, 2017
Breast augmentation
Dr Hall was recommended to me and after meeting with him I was confident that he was the right Doctor to do my surgery. Him and his team (Linda and Jessica) made me feel very comfortable from the beginning to the end of my recovery. I am very happy with my results.

July 11th, 2017
44 years, 2 kids - tired of looking 4+ months pregnant
Since the birth of my second child 5 years ago I have been extremely self conscious of my stomach. The pregnancy caused diastasis recti resulting in me looking 4+ months pregnant. Having been very thin all my life this made me so self conscious I found myself limiting my social interactions and not enjoying life. I finally made the decision to have a tummy tuck with muscle repair. As soon as I woke up from surgery and was able to peek under the sheets at my stomach I knew a miracle had occurred. My stomach was flat! It is now about 9 weeks after surgery and my whole outlook on life has changed. I feel like myself for the first time in 5 years. I am so grateful to my doctor. Best decision I've ever made.

July 6th, 2017
Breast Reduction
Dr. Hall, his staff, and the Winchester Hospital were great. I have almost no pain, no complications, and feel great!

May 9th, 2017
Good Result
Dr. Hall and his staff were nice to work with and they thoroughly explained the procedure, risks and likely outcomes. I wouldn't hesitate to consider Dr. Hall again for other procedures if needed. I'm happy with end result and the overall cost is worth it. Dr. Hall displayed professionalism and expertise during the entire process.

May 7th, 2017
Breast Reduction Surgery
Dr. Hall and his staff were amazing! They made me feel comfortable. Dr. Hall is an exceptional surgeon. I highly recommend his services.

April 12th, 2017
Brilliant
Dr. Hall looks at things in a way that no other medical person would....... he knows that science is not perfect!

April 11th, 2017
Dr. Halll and his Staff
Dr. Hall and his staff are always upbeat and pleasant. One of his staff members shared her personal account. She had the same procedure recently and it helped to prepare me, especially post surgery.

November 10th, 2016
Expert Surgeon
Spends time; treats you like family; expert and most current treatments close to home; great staff; always available; answers every question!

September 15th, 2016
Breast Implants
Going to Dr. Jonathan Hall was the worst mistake I EVER made in my life!!! I looked better before than after he put my implants! He is a terrible surgeon I do NOT know how he is getting good reviews!!!!!!!

August 25th, 2016
Thrilled with Technology!
Choosing Dr. Hall will be the best decision anyone could ever make. He is brilliant and truly cares for his patients. I have had three surgeries performed by Dr. Hall. All three went well and he was so genuine and caring. Many times healing after surgery is more than just physical healing. Dr. Hall took the time to guide me and help me heal mentally as well as physically. He is kind, caring, and takes the time to research the best possible procedure for all his patients. His happy demeanour make appointments more enjoyable. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.

July 25th, 2016
Dr Hall is a terrible surgeon will never go to him AGAIN!!