Dr. Jonathan Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Hall?

September 24th, 2017

Breast Augmentation Revision

8 years ago I had my first breast augmentation by a different surgeon. When I went back to see if my original surgeon would redo and downsize my implants he was shocked & said I would probably regret it. I went to a number of consults but it wasn't until I met Dr. Hall that I felt like someone truly listened. He explained to me that my implants had "bottomed out” which posed a whole new of challenges ahead. A smaller implant was chosen as well as reinforcement techniques including strattice to strengthen and recreate my breast fold. All of these modalities were still not a guarantee that the complication wouldn’t occur in the future, however Dr. Hall explained using all of these together would minimize the chance of recurrence and leave us knowing, there was no technique we didn’t try. It's been about 2 months and I couldn't be happier. It was a long recovery which encompassed elbows by my side and not lifting > 5lbs for 6 weeks. The support and kindness I received from the hospital as well as the office staff was like that of my own family. I am finally able to wear the clothes I want and have the natural look I desire. While my breasts are still changing, the results continue to look better and better. If anyone is thinking or considering a BA revision, DO NOT decide until you have had a consult with Dr. Hall. Don’t be left wondering if there was something else or someone else you should have consulted.

September 19th, 2017

Breast Reduction

I highly recommend Dr. Hall. Since he has done many breast reduction surgeries, he gives great advice on what size is appropriate for your frame and walks you through what you should expect during and after the surgery. He is very patient and willing to answer all your questions.

July 24th, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Kind, gentle, compassionate and professional. Dr. Hall removed a lump from the side of my nose in January. He walked me through the entire process from start to finish. I have no mark or scar from this surgery. I am very satisfied and glad I had this done. I would recommend Dr. Hall to anyone.

July 14th, 2017

Breast augmentation

Dr Hall was recommended to me and after meeting with him I was confident that he was the right Doctor to do my surgery. Him and his team (Linda and Jessica) made me feel very comfortable from the beginning to the end of my recovery. I am very happy with my results.

July 11th, 2017

44 years, 2 kids - tired of looking 4+ months pregnant

Since the birth of my second child 5 years ago I have been extremely self conscious of my stomach. The pregnancy caused diastasis recti resulting in me looking 4+ months pregnant. Having been very thin all my life this made me so self conscious I found myself limiting my social interactions and not enjoying life. I finally made the decision to have a tummy tuck with muscle repair. As soon as I woke up from surgery and was able to peek under the sheets at my stomach I knew a miracle had occurred. My stomach was flat! It is now about 9 weeks after surgery and my whole outlook on life has changed. I feel like myself for the first time in 5 years. I am so grateful to my doctor. Best decision I've ever made.

July 6th, 2017

Breast Reduction

Dr. Hall, his staff, and the Winchester Hospital were great. I have almost no pain, no complications, and feel great!

May 9th, 2017

Good Result

Dr. Hall and his staff were nice to work with and they thoroughly explained the procedure, risks and likely outcomes. I wouldn't hesitate to consider Dr. Hall again for other procedures if needed. I'm happy with end result and the overall cost is worth it. Dr. Hall displayed professionalism and expertise during the entire process.

May 7th, 2017

Breast Reduction Surgery

Dr. Hall and his staff were amazing! They made me feel comfortable. Dr. Hall is an exceptional surgeon. I highly recommend his services.

April 12th, 2017

Brilliant

Dr. Hall looks at things in a way that no other medical person would....... he knows that science is not perfect!

April 11th, 2017

Dr. Halll and his Staff

Dr. Hall and his staff are always upbeat and pleasant. One of his staff members shared her personal account. She had the same procedure recently and it helped to prepare me, especially post surgery.

November 10th, 2016

Expert Surgeon

Spends time; treats you like family; expert and most current treatments close to home; great staff; always available; answers every question!

September 15th, 2016

Breast Implants

Going to Dr. Jonathan Hall was the worst mistake I EVER made in my life!!! I looked better before than after he put my implants! He is a terrible surgeon I do NOT know how he is getting good reviews!!!!!!!