Plastic Surgeon, Facial Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Roberta on Jul 25th, 2016

Dr Hall is a terrible surgeon will never go to him AGAIN!!

In-shape Mom with diastasis recti issues! show details In-shape Mom with diastasis recti issues!
Jul 25th, 2016

Dr. Hall is a rare find in that he is kind and empathic AND is a brilliant surgeon. Dr. Hall made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process, answered all my questions and treated me like family. I am more confident now then I have ever been before and Dr. Hall is to thank for it.

Breast reduction show details Breast reduction
by Natalia on Jun 16th, 2016

Oh my that's funny I also had a breast reduction with Dr. Hall not too long ago and he did a BAD job . I feel your pain Valerie now I don't know what to do because I do not want to go back to him to have it fixed but I see that you went to Dr. Gee in the same building I will make an appointment and take your word for it thanks Valerie whoever, you are maybe I'll bump into you at Dr. Gee's office and I'll let them know I found out about Dr. Gee with your review and maybe we can meet at the office lol. : )

Positive experience! show details Positive experience!
Jun 6th, 2016

I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had with Dr. Hall and his staff. I felt thoroughly reassured by his experience and knowledge and he prepared me for every step of the process so there were no surprises! I was more than happy with the results! The staff was attentive , helpful, and very professional!

LOWER BACK SURGERY show details LOWER BACK SURGERY
by MELISSA C. on Jun 1st, 2016

WONDERFUL SURGEON

by Valerie Germano on May 17th, 2016

I had a breast reduction back in 1997 with Dr. Jonathan Hall and he’s done a terrible job!! Dr. Gee is in the same building and he had to fix the mess that Dr. Hall created!, careless to say Dr. Hall send me a dozen of roses right after my surgery maybe, because he felt so guilty of the terrible job he did anyway, Dr. Gee is a wonderful surgeon he listens to your needs and your concerns he takes his time in explaining things and makes you feel comfortable. I have my confidence back all because of Dr. Gee. I am so glad I found a doctor who is caring and understanding and this is funny right before my surgery I found out that he also, worked on my mother 11 years back and she also, was very happy with his GREAT work! Thank you so much Dr. Gee!, you are greatly appreciated!!! Dr. Jonathan Hall is a terrible surgeon!, I cannot believe what a horrible job he did and I’m not surprised with the good reviews that he’s received, I wouldn’t be surprised if Dr. Hall wrote it himself!!

by Regina Servizio on Feb 2nd, 2016

I don't know where to begin. My experience with Dr. Jonathan Hall was the most positive experience a patient could hope for. He was patient, kind, knowledgeable, and precise. He made sure you were comfortable in knowing he would be there for you at any time with concerns. He gave realistic expectations, and made sure all of my needs were met. I waited a very long time for this procedure, I couldn't be any happier about my outcome or my choice with choosing Dr. Hall. The office staff are accommodating and discreet. I would highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Hall to anyone in need of a top notch plastic surgeon.

Petite Woman in Need of an Augmentation! show details Petite Woman in Need of an Augmentation!
Jan 20th, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Hall is absolutely fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend him to all of my loved ones. I am very petite and I have been self conscious about the size of my breasts for as long as I can remember. Due to my height of 5' even, I was always so nervous to go through with the surgery because I was afraid of looking top heavy or overweight. Dr. Hall took the necessary time with me to explain what I was a candidate for and what would be best for my body type and shape. I felt amazing after surgery. I did not need ANY narcotics and just 4 days after my surgery, I was able to go wedding dress shopping. I am so happy with my results and I have never felt so confident. Dr. Hall has wonderful bedside manner. He called me after surgery to check in on me and even took a phone call from me a few days later. He is absolutely amazing. I am so grateful for Dr. Jonathan Hall and his wonderful staff.

Jan 13th, 2016

Dr. Hall was wonderful. He was very knowledgable and took the time to carefully review all my options, as well as explain what to expect during the surgery and recovery period. He is a very skilled surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is also extremely pleasant and enthusiastic. I actually enjoyed my office visits with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Breast Augmentation and Lift- post 3 pregnancies show details Breast Augmentation and Lift- post 3 pregnancies
Jan 12th, 2016

Dr Hall is EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I never knew how many variables there are in choosing the right breast augmentation for each specific person, until he thoroughly explained each one. I fully believe that he chose what was best for me as an individual and I am very pleased with the results. He is also very well respected in the field (as seen by the nurses and doctors who spoke with me at the hospital) which gave me great comfort before my surgery. I could not be happier that I chose him to be my doctor.

Dec 30th, 2015

Dr. Hall was an amazing plastic surgeon. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! His staff is great also!

Very Happy with results! show details Very Happy with results!
by Kim on Dec 3rd, 2015

Amazing everything from soup to nuts! I am today six weeks post op and couldn't be happier with my results. I knew immediately when I met with Dr. Hall that I needed to search no further for a physician to perform my tummy tuck. He made me feel very comfortable, is available for questions before and after. He prepared me well for surgery and what to expect. The best is the result!

Waited 20 years to do this. My 50th Birthday present to myself is a Tummy Tuck show details Waited 20 years to do this. My 50th Birthday present to myself is a Tummy Tuck
Oct 30th, 2015

Dr. Hall and his staff are highly professional and caring. Dr. Hall explained the entire procedure to me and was available at all times for my questions or concerns. I am extremely happy with my procedure and the results exceeded my expectation. I highly recommend Dr. Hall.

Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Hall is a love and the staff is like family. My tummy tuck makes me feel 20 years younger. Thankyou to all of them.

Dr. Johnathan Hall I highly recommend him. show details Dr. Johnathan Hall I highly recommend him.
by Deb B. on Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Hall is an excellent doctor. I had a tummy tuck. At my age (64) I was a bit nervous about having this procedure done. Dr. Hall gave me all the pros and cons. I knew exactly what was going to happen so there were no surprises. The procedure went great and I am happy to say I look great! Dr. Hall came highly recommended to me and now I want to highly recommend the great doctor to all. What also impresses me about doctor Hall is that it is now 9 months later and I am still under his care for follow ups. He really cares.

22 Year Old- Breast Reduction show details 22 Year Old- Breast Reduction
by Rileigh on Sep 16th, 2015

Dr.Hall was amazing and couldn't imagine a better surgeon!

by Karen McMaster on Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Hall and his staff are truly amazing. They are thorough, courteous and put the patient's health and needs first. My procedure was explained and everything was well "spelled" out. Dr. Hall is a first rate physician. I have never met a physician that is so invested in his patients and has such great passion for what he does. Also a pleasant surprise came to my home after surgery. A dozen roses. Nice touch!

by Marie G Bruce on Jul 6th, 2015

The doctor 'listens' and is compassionate. Also, has a good staff.

by Patient JR on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hall was the 3rd Dr. that I saw for a breast reduction. I chose him because he was kind, attentive, helpful, and explained the whole procedure. It was the best thing that I ever did. My back and shoulder pain was immediately relieved. I felt 100 pounds lighter. The pain after surgery was minimal especially compared to the years of back, shoulder and neck pain. I always felt safe and in good hands with Dr. Hall and his staff. He called me from his vacation just to check on me after the surgery. He did an amazing job and I would recommend him 100%.

Thrilled show details Thrilled
by Jill B on May 4th, 2015

Simply amazing from the office staff to the his knowledge and skill. I'm so happy with absolutely everything!

Upper lid Blephorplasty and Fat graft to cheek area show details Upper lid Blephorplasty and Fat graft to cheek area
by Kathy Connors on Apr 25th, 2015

Dr. Hall, Linda, and staff are remarkable. The procedures and techniques were explained in detail. Went into surgery without any apprehension, feeling fortunate to have such a caring, compassionate, highly skilled surgeon. Could not have been a better experience. Thank You.

Dr. Hall is the best!! show details Dr. Hall is the best!!
by Jane T. on Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hall was very friendly and professional. I went to his office twice and had a very short wait both times. My results were great. I am very pleased with Dr. Hall and would highly recommend him. His office staff was also very friendly and courteous.

First-rate!! show details First-rate!!
by John Gosnell on Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hall is simply superb! Highly skilled, honest, experienced, compassionate. Clearly a top-notch expert.

Jonathan D Hall, MD F.A.C.S Best Experience show details Jonathan D Hall, MD F.A.C.S Best Experience
by Deb B. on Mar 23rd, 2015

I am a 64 year old woman who after menopause could not loose weight in my stomach. I sought out Dr. Hall for a tummy tuck because he came highly recommended. Dr. Hall is wonderful. He explained everything to me so I fully understood all aspects of the surgery. He made me go into it with eyes wide open and I was not disappointed. I has now been 6 weeks since my surgery. I feel and look great. I cannot believe the before and after pics. I feel healthy, I look great and I am grateful for having chosen the right doctor. His care is constant. At the hospital and during follow up visits he continues to provide the best care and treatment. During my surgery, he used a Seri Surgical Scaffold. This is another reason I rate him so highly. This procedure helps to strengthen the soft tissue resulting in a tight stomach. He is one of few doctors who use this in their tummy tucks. I want to thank Dr. Hall and to tell anyone who reads this review, he is the BEST!

Mar 19th, 2015

LISTENS TO YOURS NEED AND SUGGEST VERY HELPFUL VERY NICE DOCTOR

Then Best Surgeon in Massachusetts show details Then Best Surgeon in Massachusetts
by Marylyn H Blair on Mar 12th, 2015

I had my 2 procedures done (tummy tucks and liposuction) by Dr. Jonathan Hall 6 months ago. For the first time since I had my 2 babies (11 and 8), I am able to wear my 2 pieces bikini to show off my flat, beautiful, and sexy tummy during my last vacation. I feel so happy and confident about my new look. Dr. Hall is so gifted, talented and wonderful. He and his staff are so compassionate and amazing. From the time I had the first consultation with him in the office through out my recovery time, I had the most positive and wonderful experience with the doctor as well as his staff at the Stoneham location especially Linda. The doctor is kind, helpful, caring. He and his team not only help me with my surgery but also all the paper work required by my work in order for me to have the time I need off from work to recover. I would recommend Dr. Jonathan Hall and his team to every one I know. Thank you Dr. Hall for giving me my new beautiful look.

Very Happy with Dr. Hall and Staff show details Very Happy with Dr. Hall and Staff
Jan 28th, 2015

About eight weeks ago, I met with Dr. Hall about breast augmentation. Not only has he been listed in Boston Magazine as a top doc several times, but I'd heard wonderful things about him through the grapevine. I found him and all of his staff to be very warm and welcoming, and they all made me feel very comfortable with what could have been an uncomfortable situation. Dr. Hall and his assistant were extremely professional and completely focused on giving me a natural look. I was not interested in having a large chest but only in being proportionate to my height and weight. All of my questions were answered at the consultation, and because things went so well there, I booked for surgery before I left the office. I was very lucky to be scheduled approximately two weeks from that date, and on the day of surgery, I reported to the hospital late morning and headed home just a few hours later. As one might expect because of the cutting, there was some discomfort, but I must say, there was very little pain. It felt more like pressure, and I believe it was due to whatever method the doctor used to separate the tissue to make the proper incisions. It was recommended that I take Advil or Aleve (I forget which one) to help with pain, and I was also given a prescription for a painkiller that I never used. As a matter of fact, I never even took the over-the-counter med. It was amazing how easy the recovery for this surgery was. Of course there are some restrictions with exercising and heavy lifting for a period of time, but two days after surgery, I was out and about, resuming all of my regular scheduled activities. My experience with Dr. Hall and all of his staff was terrific, and I would highly recommend him.

Amazing surgeon, phenomenal results show details Amazing surgeon, phenomenal results
by Gina on Jan 28th, 2015

When I first met with Dr. Hall I could tell he was very passionate about his work. He is very honest, respectful, and left out no details about what to expect before and after surgery. On the day of my septoplasty/rhinoplasty and chin augmentation I was pretty nervous. He made sure I was as comfortable as possible and checked up on me as soon as I was awake after the procedures. It has been 5 weeks since then, and the results are absolutely outstanding and look natural. I honestly couldn't be happier with how proportionate my face looks now. He really knows what he is doing, I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Dec 31st, 2014

First day after surgery and I am amazed on how I feel

Dec 15th, 2014

Dr Hall and staff made me feel very comfortable during my visits to the office. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and would recommend Dr. Hall to my family and friends.

by Pisey Burgess on Oct 30th, 2014

Dr Hall is THE doctor to go to for natural looking breast implants! At the initial consultation he was so thorough (measurements! measurements!), precise, and honest. He took everything into consideration when assisting me in picking out the perfect size implants, including my body frame, elasticity of my skin, distance between my breasts, you get the idea! After the surgery he made sure I was comfortable, the follow up appointments were hassle free, and they even sent flowers! He is a perfectionist in what he does and I couldn't be happier with the results. His whole staff was very pleasant and Lynn (patient coordinator) was very helpful. Thank you Dr Hall!

Oct 27th, 2014

I am 42 years old and I had a breast reduction 5 months ago. Dr. Hall did a wonderful job and I could not be happier with the results. I was provided with lots of information both before and after surgery. My surgery went very smoothly as did the recovery. Dr. Hall and his staff made me feel at ease through the entire process. I continue to have follow up appointments in which Dr. Hall makes sure everything is and continues to heal the way it should. I highly recommend Dr. Hall. Had I had known the outcome of this procedure, I would have done it years ago!

Excellent Experience! show details Excellent Experience!
Aug 11th, 2014

I recently had an extended tummy tuck completed by Dr. Hall and could not be happier with my results and the whole experience. I was very anxious about the surgery but Dr. Hall met with my husband and I a few times before surgery to make sure we well informed and had all of our questions answered. I was impressed with how well Dr. Hall and his entire staff communicated and prepared me for what to expect before and after surgery. Dr. Hall was honest about expected results and possible complications. He did everything possible to make me feel safe and comfortable the morning of my surgery. He called my house to check on me when I was discharged from the hospital. Dr. Hall and Linda always got back to me immediately if I had questions and/or concerns post surgery and never made me feel like any question was too small to ask. The entire office staff is kind and supportive. I am so thrilled with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Hall.

Amazing experience and results show details Amazing experience and results
Jul 17th, 2014

I had an abdominoplasty and a hernia repair. I went to two other doctors for consultations and did not feel comfortable with them to do my surgery. Once I found Dr. Hall and his staff I know right a way I was in the right place. Dr. Hall and his staff took a lot of time to answer all my questions and are so professional. I felt really prepared for what to expect post op. Post op Dr. Hall called me himself to check on me and see if I had any questions or concerns. Follow up visits he took time to talk to my husband and I, and made sure I felt comfortable. I would do it all over again. The results are amazing!!! Thanks to Dr. HalI I have my body back after having my kids.

Fabulous Doctor Wonderful Staff=Excellent Experience!! show details Fabulous Doctor Wonderful Staff=Excellent Experience!!
by Happy Patient on Apr 18th, 2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hall and his staff in Stoneham, MA. My entire experience from start to finish was superb. Not only is Dr. Hall an excellent Dr. with amazing skills, but he has a terrific bedside manner to boot! I went to Dr Hall after a friend had recommended him for breast augmentation. I had 3 kids in less than 4 years and nursed all 3. I had breasts before kids, but after kids, I literally had nothing left! I felt "boyish" when I looked in the mirror and desperately wanted my old-self back. Dr. Hall gave that to me! Everything went so smoothly...from the initial visit, to the fitting, to the surgery, to the post-op appts. I couldn't be happier and would recommend Dr. Hall over many other local doctors. I had other consults with plastic surgeons that were located closer to me, but Dr Hall was worth the hour drive. Please, if you are looking for a plastic surgeon, go see Dr. Hall. He is not only excellent at what he does (the results are amazing...just look at the before and afters on his website!), but he genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is very kind as well...no feeling of judgment whatsoever! Good luck!

36 Year Old-Extended Abdomnioplasty-6 years after Gastric Bypass and 110lb loss show details 36 Year Old-Extended Abdomnioplasty-6 years after Gastric Bypass and 110lb loss
by Sharon on Apr 17th, 2014

From start to finish Dr. Hall and his associates mad sure that I was well informed and well cared for. I really can't say enough about the whole process, let alone my results. Dr. Hall is the absolute best. He is kind, sympathetic, thorough and most of all a complete artist. My stomach is flat and sexy with a very thin scar strategically placed. It looks fantastic and it's only been 4 months. I no longer have to tuck my stomach into my jeans! I wish I had done this sooner. Thanks Dr. Hall!

Horrible Job show details Horrible Job
Apr 9th, 2014

Dr Hall not only did a horrible, sloppy job but when I needed help a few months after surgery he gave me false information on medication to help. He recommended a medication that didn't work (not his fault) but then told me the suggested medicine would cause death. I spoke to several friends who are pharmacists who told me that it would do no such thing and that was absurd. So Dr. Hall probably didn't want to deal with my case, after he already had done messy work. I went to another Dr. for a second opinion with many awards and a great record and he told me he recommends the same medicine to ALL PATIENTS 30 days after surgery. Not something that would happen with a medicine that hurts people. Hall does bad work and does not care after he gets paid. I'm so disappointed in his work I would never go back or recommend him to my worst enemy. I also know of several doctors in the area who have had to fix a large majority of his work.

Thrilled Beyond Belief show details Thrilled Beyond Belief
by Sharlene Hansen on Feb 24th, 2014

Let me begin by saying, Dr. Hall is amazing. Everything about the man reeks of awesome surgeon. He is upbeat, kind, has a terrific bedside manner, and can we talk about what a great surgeon he is? I went in for a breast reduction. Something I had been thinking about for, literally, years. Upon my first visit, he addressed all my fears and put them to rest. My surgery went seamlessly and was practically painless. My scarring, almost invisible. Now, I recognize that some of this has to do with genetics, but honestly, if it weren't for this man, my experience would not have been nearly as amazing. Thanks Dr. Hall. Would absolutely recommend! Oh yeah, and the office staff, they are pretty great too :)

Fabulous Experience! show details Fabulous Experience!
Feb 9th, 2014

Dr. Hall and his staff are so professional and helpful in every way! They really make you comfortable and spend the time with you to address any of your questions or concerns. Dr. Hall is is very conservative, in a good way, with his approach to the procedure and all that goes into it., i.e. pre-op and post-op instructions. My hospital experience was great, for someone who is extremely anxious to have surgery. Dr. Hall is extremely thoughtful and took the time with me that I needed. He is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. My experience was a top 10!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jan 21st, 2014

My experience and outcome with Dr. Hall are excellent. I couldn't be happier with my results and I am only 2 weeks post breast enlargement surgery. From my first visit he spent an hour with me answering all my questions and concerns. He then met with me again to answer more questions. He is very experienced and is an artist. He made me feel at ease going into surgery and even sent me a get well rose during recovery!

Very Pleased With Natural Looking, Beautiful, and Healthy Results show details Very Pleased With Natural Looking, Beautiful, and Healthy Results
Nov 13th, 2013

First time breast augmentation so I researched highly qualified surgeons all over Massachusetts and selected Dr. Hall based on reviews about his very individualized approach and special attention to creating a natural and healthy result. From the professional and helpful staff making my long distance appointments convenient and assisting me with night after surgery accommodations to the thorough follow up after surgery, my experience was perfect. After a lengthy and thoughtful consultation, every aspect of a natural looking augmentation for my smaller athletic frame was outlined and completed with patience and perfection. The initial consultation has a minimal cost and should not deter anyone because Dr. Hall will spend an hour or more to listen and answer all questions to help you make the best choice for your body and goals.

Absolutely Excellent show details Absolutely Excellent
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Hall did my breast augmentation 2 weeks ago and my results are incredible! My whole experience was amazing. Dr. Hall personally explained the procedure and its risks to me, helped me choose the best size implant for my body, called me twice after surgery to see how I was feeling and he and his staff were there for me every step of the way for whatever I needed. I've never seen a doctor spend so much time with a patient, literally. It was as if I were his only patient. He and his staff are kind and personable and make you feel like you're part of the family. I highly recommend Dr. Hall for an amazing experience! I am certain he'll continue to be there for me as I heal if I have any questions or concerns.

Great! show details Great!
Sep 7th, 2013

I came to see Dr. Hall not too long ago and it was a great experience. I feel like he gave me incredible information about the procedure I will be receiving in a couple of weeks and he's very compassionate. His medical assistant Linda is a wonderful asset to his practice she was always there when I called to answer my questions and reassured me that I was making a good decision. My only complaint about this practice is the older woman Mary at the front desk she can be a little snappy but as a total I had a great experience.

Highly Recommend!!! show details Highly Recommend!!!
by Amy Y on Aug 26th, 2013

I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Hall. From the day I met him at my consultation, I immediately felt comfortable and at ease. He spent a long time discussing my procedure and answering my hundreds of questions. He was very honest and compassionate. It was my first surgery of any kind, and I was truthfully not nervous because I knew I was in such good hands. He even sent me a beautiful yellow rose with a card following my surgery! I am thrilled with the results and look forward to my other post-op appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Hall and his team for your plastic surgery needs!

Breast Augmentation Surgery show details Breast Augmentation Surgery
by Laura H. on Mar 3rd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Hall was the best! I found him through searching the internet for the best/top rated surgeons around and he was it. I made a consult for breast augmentation surgery with him and knew right away he was the one. I was nervous to get surgery because i have seen some pretty bad boob jobs done and i didn't want that to happen to me. I also wanted to go as big as i could with me still looking natural and when i found out he is very well known for staying natural and not going drastic i was so relieved. His photo gallery says it all and i got to see his work and could see how amazing the transformations were. I got my surgery and Dr. Hall did exactly what i wanted and they couldn't look more natural and the perfect size for my body. My coworker booked a consult with him immediately after seeing my results because she was so impressed how great they looked :) I would recommend him to everyone!!

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
by Clara H. on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Hall recently performed my Tummy Tuck. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the new contour of my body, it is truly amazing! I had wanted to do this for many years, but took quite some time to get the courage to go forward. I owe it to Dr. Hall for making me feel so comfortable before agreeing to have such a major surgery. He took the time to explain everything in detail to be sure I understand what to expect. I will be honest to say it was painful, but would do it again in a heartbeat! Dr. Hall was always available for any questions or concerns, before and after surgery. He is not only one of the best plastic surgeons, but a kind and caring person. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hall. I am loving all the comliments! The only regret I have is not doing it sooner.

The absolute best! show details The absolute best!
by Amanda R. on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr. Hall is one of the most amazing doctors I've ever met. I had a breast reduction about a month ago and his work is splendid! As a 21/22 year old woman who has spent years wishing for normal breasts, Dr. Hall has made my dreams come true. He is an absolute professional and his staff are welcoming and friendly. Before the surgery I had expressed reservations about not having drains (I'm just a wimp) and he, despite it being a common aspect of surgery, completed my surgery without them. Little things like that have made my experience with him and his staff pleasant. Even if you have reservations, give his office a call! Having a breast reduction was possibly the best decision of my life and I couldn't have done it without Dr. Hall and his wonderful staff. Thank you!

Nov 13th, 2012

Dr Hall is one of the best doctors!

Oct 21st, 2012

Dr. Hall is an amazing surgeon. I had breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends. Office staff was very friendly and personable. A little frustrating that some of the appointments I had made were re-scheduled a few times. But other then that no issues, def. a good choice.

Consultation show details Consultation
Oct 10th, 2012

I've had my breast augmentation consultation. The office staff were pleasant and professional - I was 5 minutes late due to traffic. After completing the med/insurance forms, my wait was approximately 5-7 minutes, which was fine. After my examination, Dr. Hall was extremely thorough in explaining every step of the surgery, and took as much time as needed to answer any/all questions my husband and I had. I like him alot, I trust him, and will be calling him this week to schedule my surgery.

Fabulous experience show details Fabulous experience
Sep 11th, 2012

All of the other comments about how wonderful Dr. Hall is could not be more true. I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Hall for my breast augmentation. He thoroughly answered all my questions and was patient and kind and helped guide me to make the best decisions for my personal situation. I am amazed by how little bruising and trauma I have from his "cutting not ripping" the muscle technique. I am thrilled with my very natural result! Highly recommend!

May 30th, 2012

Dr Hall and staff made me feel completely comfortable. Going to see him was the best decision I made. I would refer any one to go see him. Extemely happy with the results of my breast augmentation.

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr Johnathan Hall is an amazing surgeon. I have had surgeries by others that do not compare to him. I highly recommend him to others. His staff is wonderful and friendly like him.

I will recommend him to my friends! show details I will recommend him to my friends!
Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hall did awesome job for my BA surgery. I feel really good now! I will definitely recommend him to my friends and families!

Breast Augmentation - was amazing show details Breast Augmentation - was amazing
Apr 12th, 2012

Overall Dr Hall was great. So easy to talk with and express my thoughts and feelings. He was very thorough and offered a ton of information but in an easy way i could digest.Pre proceedure the team and Dr Hall gave me a list of instructions what to do day by day - i loved feeling everything was being managed for me, i felt very cared for. His office even took care of scheduling my follow up before my surgery even happened, one less thing to think about.Post proceedure he was great. Dr Hall called to see how i was doing the very next day and even gave me his cell phone for over the weekend if i had concerns. And, so sweet sent a get well rose.I am only a little over a week out since surgery but the recovery has been amazingly smooth. No major pain ... have managed with advil! And I am a major pain averse person. I have had no real bruising and i am just surprised at how painless this has been. In my opinion, I attribute this to the fact that I think his technnique (as it was explained to me) is a bit more percise in the way he creates the space for the implant.Sizing, so when we were picking the right size, his consult was very helpful, he understood i was looking for a "better me" not necessarily a "much bigger" me! I am glad i listened to his advise, I think after the swelling goes down it'll be perfect. Go with Dr. Hall he and his team were great / effortless to work with! And have to throw out compliment to Lynn his paitent coordinator, what a joy she was!

lower face lift and eye lid show details lower face lift and eye lid
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hall was fabulous in every way. I am very pleased my results and appreciate his expertise, his recommendations, his workmanship and his personal support. I will remain always grateful to him for helping me to look as young as I feel.

Best plastic surgeon in MA show details Best plastic surgeon in MA
May 24th, 2011

Unfortunately, I had to visit a few mediocre plastic surgeons all around MA before I heard about Dr. Hall. He is one of the only people I felt comfortable to consult with and discuss my insecurities. He is very professional and does not try to push you to do something that you should not. I did secondary breast surgery with him after the implants I had from my initial breast augmentation surgery looked unnatural. He was able to chage them with smaller implants and insert them under the muscles to create a more natural look and feel.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
May 23rd, 2011

I found Dr. Hall in the yearly top plastic surgeon list of Boston magazine. I went to see other plastic surgeons from the list but he was kinder and more professional. I had 2 200cc saline breast implants and my breasts healed beautifully and look very natural now. Thank you Dr. Hall for the astounding results!

Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Hall is affable, efficient, and he provided me with all pertinent information to keep me informed about the immediate prospects of my surgery and the full expectations. To date the results are exceptionally good and might be best acknowledged in the words of my 8-year old grandson (from the mouth of a child, as some say), who had seen a mid-operation photo of my nose with a hole the size of a quarter in it, a photo I had not seen. He held the photo behind his back before showing me, and said, "You had to have a good doctor, Grandpa, because you don't look so bad now." That is high testimony in my mind, and is reflected by all members of my family and my friends.

Feb 20th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Hall was so positive, each and every visit and my surgery went wonderful. His staff is great! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my end results. I feel like a new woman.

Jan 10th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Hall. From the first phone call to the office, the experience has been a positive one. He has an excellent bedside manner and listens to what you are trying to achieve. His staff is excellent. He is very knowledgable and fully educates you on the procedure you are interested in. Follow up care is excellent as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Hall.

Breast Lift/Breast augmentation show details Breast Lift/Breast augmentation
Jan 3rd, 2011

I am 49 years old, and a mother of two. I was so relieved and thrilled to have had the positive experience I had with Dr. Hall during my breast lift and augmentation. I didn't have to wait months from my first consultation to my surgery. My appointments were made quickly and met my busy schedule. I felt better within 24 hours from the surgery. My recovery was incredible and he told me what to expect every step of the way. Other woman that I know that have had the surgery by another doctor did not believe how fast my recovery was. Dr. Hall was wonderful to work with, I felt safe and in the best of care during the entire process. I cannot tell enough people about him and his team. They were the best...

Abdominoplasty/breast augmentation show details Abdominoplasty/breast augmentation
by alb on Oct 18th, 2010

Dr. Jonathan Hall (Stoneham MA) I am 32 years old, 130 lbs and a mother of three. After consulting with three surgeons there was no doubt I was going with Dr. Hall to preform my breast lift with implant and a tummy tuck. He spent over an hour with me going over everything, answering all my questions and most importantly was on the same page with me and knew the result I was looking for. Everyone in his office is very friendly and I never waited for more than 7 minutes for my appointments. I was operated on last week and I am so pleased with the results already! All my friends have complained of massive pain after their implants but the procedure he uses (he'll tell you all about it) to place the implant is almost painless! I could have been shopping two days later if it hadn't been for my tummy...that was the painful part. I was in the hospital for 2 days after surgery and all the nurses at Winchester Hospital were so nice. Dr. Hall came in to check on me three times! I would highly recommend consulting with him before any of your plastic surgery needs.

Jul 14th, 2009

I would definately recommend Dr.Hall. He knows exactly what he is doing and is very confident. I am so happy with my rhinoplasty and deviated septum surgery. The staff is beyond cordial and make you feel great before,during and after surgery.

Competent & Kind show details Competent & Kind
by Jennifer on Aug 22nd, 2008

Dr Hall was one of many Drs I interviewed to perform my cosmetic procedure. I chose him be cause he exuded confidence without arrogance. What I noticed is that he did a good job of balancing his expertise without invalidating my laypersons opinions, thoughts and concerns. While I am overall very happy my results weren't exactly what I wanted. But I realized after the fact that I gave him some mixed messages. The constructive criticism I would give him would be that he should have pointed out the contradiction to me preop and had a discussion rather than interpreting what I wanted. I would go to him again but I would spend more time making sure I was clear about what I was asking for...without ambiguity or contradictions