A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Douglas Jaffe DO and RN is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Jaffe practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Pathologists.