A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Klein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D S Klein MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Klein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Klein practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.