Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lewin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewin
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Lewin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lewin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lewin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lewin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Lewin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lewin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lewin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.