A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lewin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lewin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lewin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Lewin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lewin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lewin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.