A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sherman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sherman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Sherman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sherman practices Neurological Surgery near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Eugene Neurological Surgeons.