Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sherman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Sherman practice?
Dr. Jonathan Sherman practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Eugene Surgeons.