Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sherman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sherman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sherman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Sherman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Sherman practices Neurological Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Neurological Surgeons.