Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lynda Taylor on Jan 30th, 2015

Both my husband and I had back surgery by Dr. Sherman with excellent results.

WNC Surgeon Are The Worst show details WNC Surgeon Are The Worst
by Suffering on Aug 15th, 2014

Check out every surgeon in the area and you will see that nearly all of them fall far below the national average. Inept doctors create the most revenue.

Should Have Gone To Duke show details Should Have Gone To Duke
Jun 9th, 2012

Had ACDF with rods and screws. I am in more pain now. The work was sloppy. He's a hack.

DAVIDS MISERY show details DAVIDS MISERY
Jun 1st, 2011

wHEN I SAW dR sHERMAN FIRST TIME I WAS WALKING AND DOING SOME ACTIVITY, NOW AFTER TWO MAJOR BACK SURGERIES I AM NOW TOTALLY DISABLED WITH RATING OF 72% DISABILITY DAILY PAIN AND MISERY SURGY WAS A TOTAL FAILURE AND I WILL LIVE WITH THIS THE REST OF MY LIFESome ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

spinal fushions show details spinal fushions
Jan 29th, 2011

c1-t2 fushions with hardware. Multiple broken neck and very complicated surgery. Dr, Sherman put my neck back together.

Surgery show details Surgery
Sep 9th, 2010

Had surgery, now I have a constant pain in my lower back and numbness in my leg with continual uncontrollable muscle spasms. The Doctor canceled my 90 day, after surgery return visit, three times and then I was told by the office I had to pay again for another doctor appointment since the 90 day period had lapsed.

Pain Free at Last show details Pain Free at Last
by Sue B. on Feb 25th, 2010

I had a perfect surgical experience with Dr. Sherman. I had two rods and four screws to align my spine. I had severe pain for 10 years and am now completely pain free. The office staff is wonderful and the billing is exceptional. They got everything approved by my insurance before surgery. I have my one year follow up in May. I could not be more satisfied.