Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Thompson, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Thompson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Dean Thompson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Thompson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA and Hammond, LA.
See Covington Physiatrists and Covington Pain Management Doctors.