A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Daitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Daitch, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daitch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Daitch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Steven Daitch MD is a male Pain Management, has 27 years of experience and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Daitch practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Daitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Daitch practices Interventional Pain Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Pain Management Doctors.