A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Darer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Darer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Darer MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Darer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Darer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Darer practices Internal Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor Mill, MD.
See Danville Internists.