A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Davidorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Davidorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidorf
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davidorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Davidorf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidorf graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Davidorf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Davidorf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Davidorf practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Davidorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Davidorf practices Ophthalmology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Ophthalmologists.