A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Davidorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Davidorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Davidorf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidorf graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Davidorf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidorf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Davidorf practice?
Dr. Jonathan Davidorf practices Ophthalmology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Ophthalmologists.