Dr. Jonathan Davidorf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Davidorf?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Davidorf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2015

Best Doctor

Fantastic doctor! I highly recommend him.

September 16th, 2015

Best eye doctor

I have had issues with both my eyes ever since I can remember. Having lived in Europe for many years, I have gone to many specialists both in Europe and the States. I found Dr J through word of mouth. By that time I was quite disappointed having lost complete trust in healthcare, so I was reluctant to go see him. I'm so grateful that I found this physician. Saying that the doctor has compassion or expertise should be a given fact, because that's what they're trained for. However, Dr J has something more to offer, human touch, which is rare in a physician now days. His ability to connect, understand and take his time was a priceless experience that I haven't had in a long time. Eyesight is the most precious sense; however, finding the right physician and the ability to completely trust them with that sense is just as precious. Since I found him through word of mouth, I shall continue this good karma and enlighten others, so they can find him too and experience what I have experienced.

August 14th, 2015

The Best Eye Doc!

Let me tell you, this is the doctor for your eye care. He's amazing. Some of these reviews about the wait time being too long need to mention how much he's worth the wait! I had seen other ophthalmologists in the area and they were all pushing for me to have surgery. Their sales pitch was so forceful that it made me feel uncomfortable. So I asked for a referral from my friend's husband, who's a doctor himself. He said other eye doctors go to Dr Davidorf for their care and said he wouldn't go to anyone else either. That says a lot! And very true, he's the best. He examined me thoroughly. Patiently answered all the questions i had, then explained why surgery is not the best option for me. He's not in it for the money, like the neighboring doctors. He truly cares for the well being of his patients and treats his patients the same way he would treat his loved ones. I highly recommend him!

June 27th, 2012

Exceptional doctor / office is good

Dr Davidorf is exceptional in his field of expertise...and he is caring too (shocking but true). Together, my family has have 3 surgeries performed by Dr J Davidorf (one is LASIK). All with good results. So, to say we are happy is an understatement, especially when it comes to eyesight. I would drive over 3 hours round trip just to have the surgery be performed by Dr D. Most of the staff are pretty good too. If your eyesight matters to you, you would be in excellent hands with Dr D.

March 24th, 2012

THE WAIT IS WAY TOO LONG,OBVIOUSLY OVER BOOKING OF PTS. YOU CAN TELL MOST OF THE STAFF IS THERE FOR THE PATIENTS, BUT WHEN YOU WALK BY AN OFFICE AND THERE ARE 3 OR MORE GIRLS IN THERE LAUGHING HAVING A GREAT TIME WHERE'S THE PROFESSIONALISM.

September 26th, 2011

Excellent opthomologist

I trust him totally. I might have lost my vision had I not gone to him.

September 20th, 2011

I went for an office exam at Davidorf Eye Group in West Hills, Dr. Davidorf was very kind, and excellent in hearing me out answered all my questions.

May 31st, 2011

Gary Maxwell

Dr. Davidorff and his saff are effecient and caring. The testing is extensive. Dr. Davidorff takes whatever time is necessary to explain procedures and issues. I Highly recommend him.

April 26th, 2011

Dr Davidorf did my lasik eye surgery and I am completely thrilled with the results. He was very gentle and kind. Would highly recommend!

April 18th, 2017