A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Davidson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Sam Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Davidson practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Sleep Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Gastroenterologists, and Sacramento Sleep Medicine Doctors.