A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Davidson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Sam Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Davidson practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Sleep Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Gastroenterologists, and Sacramento Sleep Medicine Doctors.