Dr. Jonathan Davidson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Davidson?

WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2016

First off, I have read a lot of the positive one line reviews praising the staff & doc for a great job, which were obviously create by the incompetent unprofessional people he has working for him. If you read the negative reviews there are spot on (totally truthful). What a joke, I don't think the colonoscopy was even done, insert the camera just enough to take a picture of your insides and you're done. I have had this procedure done before at a real Medical Facility, such a different experience between the two. What a waste of tax payers money "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED' I give this office at 2210 Del paso Dr. a rating of NEGATIVE-10 stars. REALLY PEOPLE !!!!!! P.S. I love the review that claims the procedure cured their Hep C!

A winner.

Posted on July 26th, 2016

I see Dr. Davidson at a County Clinic. He is very good, professional and courteous even in the setting of the county clinic where wait time is longer than in a private practice. He is straightforward and efficient. I trust his skills and judgment..

Unprofessional

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I'm giving 1 star because I have to. I had an appointment with Dr. Davidson earlier this year at the 2210 Del Paso Rd., Ste B, Sacramento, CA 95834. It was the worst Dr. appointment I have ever been too. First of all the reception area was lines with chairs (like 30+). The plastic on the walls were completely peeling off and about 5 feet of it was just hanging on the floor. When I was brought back I was hold he wanted me to watch a film regarding a colonoscopy! Huh? He then came out & asked if I was ready. Uh, for what? Dr. Davidson thought I was there to have a colonoscopy! OK, if you have ever had one before, there is "body prep work beforehand". Staff was nice enough, but one argued with me when the Dr. wanted me to watch the video- Why? Wires were going from room to room hanging from the ceiling. This was the most awful Dr. appointment as well as conditions of a supposedly medical office I have ever seen in my life!... Stay away from him!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2016

They helped me with many issues entirely satisfied

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Good office. Good doctor Good care

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Everything went successfully, they put a smile in my face all symptoms resolved

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Office smells if fresh lime professionally cleaned staff is eager to help good exoerience

Filthy

Posted on June 8th, 2016

place is so dirty and blood everywhere

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Good doc took care of many of my issues

Posted on May 24th, 2016

dr did good job for my colonoscopy HAD NO PAIN staff was good

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Office staff is unprofessional. NEVER answer the phone, there's no way to leave a message or email. I can't believe they're in business!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

They never answer their phone's. In fact I never even heard a phone ring so I'm pretty sure they turn them off. They had waste in several garbage cans in the hallway next to the waiting room and restrooms. They take people into a room to watch a video for prep for colonoscopies with the door open so everyone in the waiting room can hear. He never took my vitals or asked me my history or if I have any allergies to medications etc. The doctor himself which I thought was the janitor took me into a room that looks like a utility room for mops and brooms. In no way did this look like a exam room. There were at least 25 or more people in the waiting room. It was the most unprofessional doctors office I have ever seen in my life. I felt very uncomfortable and walked out of the room. I would not take my dog to this doctor.