Dr. Jonathan Scott Deitch MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Deitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Deitch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Deitch, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Carotid Artery Diseases CAD.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deitch has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deitch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Deitch practice?
Dr. Jonathan Deitch practices General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island General Practitioners and Staten Island Surgeons.