A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Deitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Deitch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Deitch, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deitch has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S Deitch MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Deitch practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Deitch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Deitch practices Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.