Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dennis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rehabilitation of children with brain and spinal cord injuries; pediatric chronic pain management; adult and pediatric spasticity management and improvement of upper limb functoin
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Andrew Dennis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dennis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Dennis practices Family Medicine near Reed City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Evart, MI.
See Reed City Primary Care Doctors.