A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dennis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rehabilitation of children with brain and spinal cord injuries; pediatric chronic pain management; adult and pediatric spasticity management and improvement of upper limb functoin
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Dennis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Dennis practice?
Dr. Jonathan Dennis practices Family Medicine near Tustin, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Reed City, MI.
See Tustin Family Physicians.