Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dennis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rehabilitation of children with brain and spinal cord injuries; pediatric chronic pain management; adult and pediatric spasticity management and improvement of upper limb functoin
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Andrew Dennis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dennis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Dennis practices Family Medicine near Reed City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Evart, MI.
See Reed City Primary Care Doctors.