A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Diamant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Diamant is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Diamant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamant graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Diamant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ian Diamant MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan I. Diamant practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Diamant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Diamant practices Ophthalmology near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Ophthalmologists.