A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dort is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dort
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dort Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dort, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dort graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Dort has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Dort MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Dort practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dort has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Dort practices Surgery near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Surgeons.