A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dort is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dort, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dort graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Dort has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Matthew Dort MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Dort practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dort has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Dort practices Surgery near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Roanoke, VA.
See Falls Church Surgeons.