A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dowben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dowben is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowben
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Dowben Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dowben, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowben graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Dowben has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl R. Darnall Amc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Stuart Dowben MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Dowben practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dowben has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Dowben practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.