A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dowell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Ovulation Induction
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowell graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dowell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Dowell MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Dowell practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Dowell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.