A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dreazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dreazen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dreazen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreazen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dreazen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Robert Dreazen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Dreazen practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dreazen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Dreazen practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.